At Braitch Solicitors we are skilled at dealing with both contentious and non contentious aspects of landlord and tenant law.
Whether you are letting your house or flat as an investment or as a result of working away, make sure your property is properly protected. Our solicitors can advise on, and draft leases to deal with potential problems including non-payment of rent, damage to your property or tenants refusing to leave at the end of a tenancy.
Our solicitors offer clear legal advice and practical solutions on matters including:
- Assignments and sub-letting
- Assured Shortholds and Tenancies
- Enforcement of covenants
- Issuing proceedings for the possession of premises
- Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Landlords’ consents
- Lease negotiation
- Lease renewal
- Recovery of service charges
- Recovery of possession
- Removal of unauthorised occupants
- Rent reviews/rent arrears
- Right to manage companies
- Schedules of dilapidations
Our approach is completely professional. If you would like to talk to solicitor and find out how we can help you, please call us on 0190 271 1200 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.